Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Week of Total Wowza!

I didn't get a chance to post about the first week of school and work, but it was fantastic!  I loved my classes, but I do think that Professor Horvat definitely needs his morning shot of caffeine to be agreeable.  I was able to catch up at work and I'm getting lots more blog posts up and scheduled ahead of time. I also was able to go back to voice lessons on Thursday (first time since October and the whole sicker than snot thing).  Currently I can't sing in my chest voice, but I can sing in my high voice.  I still need to choose my Beatles song, but I have narrowed it down to 6 songs. I do have a slight preference to these four songs: Michelle, Fixing A Hole, Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds, or I Feel Fine.

Well, I'm going to sign off to go enjoy Castle!

No comments: