Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Total Update!

I got sick along with lil' sis, so I never did do the Broadway Review. That was a definite disappointment, but since I had a resident frog in my throat, no way was a single correct note going to come out of my mouth. Lil' sis ended up being out of school for a total of four weeks total with H1N1 and related complications. I ended up being out of work for one week with H1N1 and then after that, I was out again with pneumonia because I went back too soon after the H1N1. Good news is that we are all completely better with the whole house being immune to it now. Just in time for vaccines to open up publicly to school children at their schools.

I have applied and been accepted to Weber State University (now referred to here on as WSU.) I've been able to choose my classes and register for them. I'm really excited for the classes to start, even with the hour long commute to school, and the commute time will depend on the weather. I might as well get into the habit of leaving early enough to compensate for the winter storms. I'm going to get a parking permit that will allow me to park on campus, I figure that my classes start so early, that I won't have to fight over parking spaces. The parking lots open at 6:30, so no issues there.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbuBN19xakg

No comments: