Pages

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Broadway Review Coming Up

I've been busy working on my Broadway Review music these several weeks and I'm having lots of fun. I've decided on Hello Young Lovers from The King & I as well as Defying Gravity from Wicked. It is supposed to be at the end of this month. I'm very excited. I actually have the ability to sing Defying Gravity from start to finish with the proper strength.

Lil' sis is still sick, the flu seems to have gone to her lungs and we are fighting a constant fever and deep chest congestion. I hope that it doesn't turn into pneumonia, because she may be out of school much longer than she can really afford. She's already been out of school for a week and it isn't looking good. I really should be optimistic, but looking at her makes me just want to cry. She sounds horrible and she says she hurts. Mom says that the breathing treatment that sis is on is working, but I can't tell.

TTYL.

No comments: