Pages

Thursday, October 07, 2010

October? Wow!

I can't believe it! September seemed to fly by especially with Great Grandma's 100th.

Summer has been busy with the move at work, but I'm loving our new building. The new blog kitchen is fantastic and I'm loving all the light available just from the lights being closer to my photo space. I haven't needed to set up the studio strobe lights at all! Minimal color correction has been needed and I was doing more with the strobe lights in our previous space!

My voice lessons have been progressing very well and I have a voice performance for our Jazz theme coming up soon. I've also been working on an audition piece for a couple of shows that I'll audition for later this month.

I've been working on trying to get a booth at Novemberfest for a friend and myself, but we'll see if we can get into this juried show.

I've signed up for NaNoWriMo and my goal is to actually finish by the end of the month. Wish me luck!


Well, I'm off to bed to see if I can sleep tonight!

No comments: