Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wowza!

Ok, lots of things have happened in my life since my previous entry. To make the novel of my life during the last six months, I’ll give a brief synopsis.

1) That day was my first day of belly dance, and so far I’ve continued dancing and I’m hoping to be moved up to the Intermediate Level next session. I’m using the skills I’m learning in BD on a daily basis, even if annoys my co-workers. I’m hoping to be able to perform in the Sandstorm in the spring.
2) I’ve dated Matt and then we broke up. (Due to yours truly)
3) I’ve moved out of USU housing and moved back into my folks place, moved out of my folks place and into a nice little apartment near campus.
4) I’ve lost my best friend due to yours truly being an absolute idiot. (Hopefully, she’ll give me a chance to redeem myself.)
5) I’ve started to learn D&D. Matt, Alex and I play on a semi-regular basis and so far I’m having lots of fun. My character has tendencies to rather aloof and rather like a bitch.
6) My grandmother is on Stage 3 of Kidney Failure. We will know more about her life expectancy on Thursday, I’m going to stay positive about it until I know more. I can’t do anything to fix it in the mean time.
7) I’m trying to straighten out the pathetic mess, I call a life.
8) I’m attending night school.
9) I’m watching my sister kick ass at her school and moving her schooling at a pace I’m envious of. She’s looking at graduating a year early, even with her school being idiotic.
10) My dad and I are the only ones that talking to each other on a regular basis. (See 4)
11) I’ve learned to shoot Grandpa’s .22 long rifle, lever action. My grouping is rather impressive for someone who hasn’t been shooting for long. I’m hoping to prove to Grandpa that I can earn the gun.

I’m going to post more on another day. Probably on Thursday, after I know about Grandma.

Ciao!

No comments: